Thursday, September 19, 2013

In Between Classes

Actually the teacher is late to the one I'm supposed to be in right now.

My car needs a new starter, at least that's what the clues point to. The battery had been checked, cleaned, and fully charged too. The next step is to check the starter itself; I find this easier to perform if it's taken out. If all is well, then the wiring between the battery and starter needs to be checked. Save the hardest for last. 

In the meantime I'm driving the bimmer (not "beemer," that's the motorcycle). No complaints, I love driving that car too. I gave it an oil change last weekend. The only thing the car really needs, among all the tune-ups it could use, is to stiffen the steering. There's a lot of play; I don't yet know how to clean it up, but at some point I'll learn what can be done. It'll be a perfect car after that. 


The teacher has arrived, whereas I will make my exit.


No comments:

Post a Comment