Monday, May 13, 2013

Recovery

I could be a real mean person.
I suppose anyone can, with enough effort.

But I mention this because there is a lot that I have kept to myself. I am a quiet person, in person, so it's not common to see me holding a long conversation, let alone spill my heart out. This, here, this writing, is really the only escape I have. And I've mentioned this before in older posts.
     In regards to the comments I keep to myself, I wish someone knew what they were, and thank me for keeping them inside.

These feelings are due to my breakup with my girlfriend (It's been about a month since).
Actually, I've had the feelings long during the relationship, but like I said, they remained bottled up. I don't have someone to turn to in order to release the emotion stirring inside. I suppose that's a good thing, though, because frankly, I don't know what these feelings are, or how to express them. Maybe I can't define them, or maybe I could define in the moment of release.

I just want her to know what I have truly thought of her
but I don't want to tell her
and probably never will.

What's more important to me, is that
I want to be valued for traits that nobody recognizes.
I want to be thanked for keeping my mouth shut and not intentionally hurting feelings.


No comments:

Post a Comment