Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Opinion Time

This is what my car looks like now:
This is not photoshopped. This is real.
It is only painted on this one side. The next photos are photoshopped.

On the other side, should I...
duplicate what I have:
Straight lines
Or paint this new design:
Flowing "leaves"


I am leaning towards the "leaf blowing in the wind" effect, but I'd like to know how ridiculous this seems. Or not! Whatever. Let me know, straight lines or flowing leaves.

Note: The car is going to later be re-painted entirely to a new color, so in the meantime, I wanted to have fun with my... toy. Now it really looks more like a toy, on top of it already being small. It's ridiculously fun, don't hate.

1 comment:

  1. I kinda like the leaf blowing affect! But i'm a fan of symmetry...so i probably would've gone with the leave blowing affect on both sides.

    ReplyDelete