Sunday, July 21, 2013

Good Tidings

I feel better now then I did last night. A bit like a weight was lifted. And more things have been learned about myself. I have new ambitions.

I'm going to focus more on being a better person to myself. Ways to treat myself right. I do mean in terms of exercising, but more than that. Less selfishness and more selflessness. To stop being needy for feelings I don't receive and a lifestyle that doesn't exist. I will calm down, keep to myself again, and accept how the way things are. This isn't the time of change, this is a time for concentration in more important things. This means my last week of school, helping my parents more around the house, and keeping my room and my mind neat and tidy.

And to keep in touch with my passive-aggressive attitude, I'll be seeking self fulfillment, because I know that I'm not going to find any from anyone else. My rudeness makes yet another unwelcome appearance, and that'd why people don't want to be with me, because sometimes I'm a real ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment