Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Time

I wish I had more of it.
I wish I could write more, to reflect and share my thoughts.
I could sleep more.
I could make the short film for Film Riot's Halloween challenge. I think I could.
I could prepare my lesson plan for the TV class I will teach on Friday. I need to have something to share with the teacher before I go in. And I want it to be good!
I could draw more thumbnails for my art class.
I could illustrate Alandria and her surrounding environment for my digital art class.
I could start that report on Stanley Kubrick.
I could study more architecture and figure out what that teacher is talking about.
I could read the books for the Lit & Film class. I don't like reading. (Ironically I love writing.) But I want to read Fight Club, even though I've seen the movie. I want to lay down and do nothing else besides read a book.
I could build things for Halloween. There's already a long list that's constantly being added to.
I could play more with my cats. I love cats. They're just... such enjoyable creatures. I can't describe. It's a love, and I have 5 to love, and I would love to have more.
I could spend time with, not just talk to, but be with my girlfriend. I could hold her. I could love her. I could taste and smell her (kissing and such... and she smells nice). I could see her, and enjoy watching her. We could do so many wonderful things together, if we had the time.
I could clean up my room. I would like that.
I could finish many of the animations I've started on my computer.
I could edit photo albums I've pushed aside.
I could go out and take more photos.
I could drive more! I love driving... I love moving that car around, being inside of it, hearing the engine roar, shifting ever so often, taking tight turns...
I could talk to more people that I want(ed) to have been friends with. Well, still, yes, I don't particularly enjoy being alone, or having only my girlfriend to talk to. I like going out to places, and sometimes things are better shared with someone(s). Friends, ya know? People to do things with. I don't have (m)any.
I could get a job. I could commit myself to showing up somewhere and repeating a simple task with/for other people, and earning spending cash.
I could buy stuff. Ohhh, what stuff there is to buy. Gas, food, Lego's, wood, film equipment, theme park tickets, plane tickets, train tickets, sporting events, computer upgrades...and that's just scratching the surface (as I would imagine with most other people).
I could read more Cracked articles. I could watch more Vimeo videos. I could go though more Memes. I could listen to more music I've never heard.
I could finish watching all of Top Gear. I'm on series 10 at the moment, 8 to 9 more to go, I love this show! It's educational and entertaining.
I could watch oh SO many movies. SO many movies have been made that I'm interested in seeing.
I could take more classes. I could further educate myself. Cars, in particular. Explosives and rocket science wouldn't be a bad idea either. Hell, I'm a bit interested in politics. I want to learn how to "play" the stock market. I want to learn how this and that works. Robotics.
I could draw in general more. Life drawing, mostly. I favor pencil art, but colored and paint would be of an interest to me. Ceramics/sculpture too.
I could go places. Far away places. I like abandoned places, vast empty places, teaming wildlife places, lakes and forests, waterfalls, I haven't ever been in snow... Different countries. I could even try to learn a language. Different cultures. Foods. Ways of life. Art and architecture.
I could go to the beach more. I mean, I could go to the beach. I really need to tan. And babes... mmm... babes.
I could exercise. God I need to exercise. I'm so weak and tire easily. I can't hold my breath long. I can't run or do anything long, which I used to be able to do. I was on the track team before. I was fit, I did sports when I was a kid. Then computers came along...
I could volunteer at the animal shelter again. It was ho-hum, but getting to pet the kittens and working with my girlfriend made the experience.
But most of all, I could sit, lay back, enjoy a day of nice weather, and do... nothing. All the time in the world, to do nothing.

If I had the time.

ps. I wrote this in the dark, so errors may be present. I don't know yet. Also, I'm sure there's other things, lesser things, but still realistic things I could add. But I'm tired. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment