Monday, October 22, 2012

My Thoughts

I finally had the day I needed. Not necessarily wanted, but needed.
I sent her a text.
I thought about her constantly, much more than I normally do.
I waited for her reply. I wanted to hear from her. To know she's okay.
To see whether she's in a good mood or bad.

But today I learned nothing. No mood. No reply. Not a word.
Today was the first time in a very, very long time I didn't hear from her.
I now feel like I know what she has felt like.
Neglected. Forgotten. Dismissed, in favor of something else.

It was weird, what I felt today. Her being on my mind, wondering what she's up to, how's she getting along. The concern was always there, but much more today.

I hope she got what she wanted. I was uncomfortable. I hope she wanted this. I made my day, with a little bug in the back of my head. I hope she made her point. I got it. I hope she forgives me.



No comments:

Post a Comment