Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Best Wishes

Significant aspects of my personality have changed over the recent period of time. You may have noticed the lack of posts I've written. The main change is my conscious decision to share personal feelings and thoughts; I chose to, rather, I don't need to vent anymore. Venting has been fueled by many different reasons, many of which are my way to logically dissect and understand what I'm thinking. Seeing it written forms structure. However recently, the way in which I process my thoughts have been kept, and in many cases solved, in my head. In various ways, I'm proud I am returning to a lifestyle I once had. I am building myself back up to be more self sufficient and contained, rather than needy and dispersed. The type of person I want to become will find his way through, through the mess I'm cleaning up and through the life that lays ahead. It would be against rationale to define my new characteristics; such change, internal and out, requires a "see to believe" mentality. Make that your choice. I'm confident that no one can accurately describe me, as I am, what I do now, and will become. Just keep in mind I'm not changing my appearance (clothes and whatever). Change is slow, do understand. But for what it's worth, thank you for listening. I'll be seeing you perhaps, but I won't return here for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment