Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shouldn't Jewelry Be Designed For Men?

No no, hear me out.
     Some women (not all) wear jewelry in order to make themselves more attractive. In other words, attract men. You can certainly agree that this is true in the majority of cases.
But instead of pretty shiny color beads and rings and earrings and necklaces and whatever else, I think they would serve a... better? purpose if they were designed by men. You see, if a woman wore a necklace with little cars on it, I think a guy who likes cars (like me) would be more attracted to that woman for several reasons: this woman has good taste, and I already know I can talk to her about something we're both interested in. It's a conversation starter. It connects common interests.
Don't you see my logic? It makes sense.

A necklace with flowers isn't going to attract as much attention, unless it's a -really- cool necklace.
I completely haven't addressed the real reason why women wear jewelry in the first place. Other than to look pretty, right? Is there more to it? I don't know, I'm a guy. Where a woman would accessorize her earlobes with sparkly stones, I'd rather accessorize my car with a turbo or rims. It's worth the same amount of money...
     Unless jewelry makes a woman go faster, I find a turbo to be more useful. Giggles. Have a good rest of the day, kind reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment